WORK WITH ME
My experience working on large-scale projects for global organisations has equipped me with the expertise to assist and support extensive engineering operations.
I work with organisations in a number of guises:
- To improve and better control design processes – reducing waste and inefficiency to minimise costs.
- To ensure entire project functions are delivered seamlessly and fulfil system objectives, including technical support from initial conceptual design through to project implementation.
- Providing consultancy in contractual negotiations.
- Vendor and subcontractor management.
- Logistic and supply chain leadership.
If you’re looking for consultancy support or simply a second opinion, get in touch.
Are you interested in a career in engineering but aren’t sure where to start?
Are you a recent engineering graduate or aspiring engineer unsure of how to progress to the next level?
I offer 1-1 mentoring solutions tailored to your aspirations. This comes in all shapes and sizes depending on your needs and goals, be it searching for work experience, applying to university, or working to troubleshoot live projects.
Sound useful? Get in touch to set up an initial call.
Having spent the past 25 years delivering vast projects across the world, experiencing major lows and incredible highs, I have gained a unique story to tell; that can not only inspire and educate fellow engineers but also those looking for redirection in their life and career.
Public speaking opportunities can range from intimate round table sessions to company-wide talks with the subject matter tailored to the audience’s needs.
I’d be delighted to share my journey from ‘hopeful’ to ‘expert’ at your company or events.